Are you ready for your next challenge?
Be part of an excellent team! Get to know the financial and business processes of MOL!
Join MOL GBS Hungary, as
Slovak Speaking Accounts Payable Accountant
Scope of the position
Incoming (vendor) invoice processing, workflow monitoring and actions, vendor account monitoring and reconciliation, other accounts payable related tasks such as but not limited to: process documentation.
If you join our AP team, you may have the following responsibilities
- Incoming (vendor) invoice control according to the actual regulatory requirements.
- Workflow monitoring and actions, including open items checking and clearing.
- Vendor accounts reconciliation. Controlling and posting advance invoices, compensations and assigned payments.
- Period-end related: GR/IR account reconciliation and clearing, accruals calculation and posting, vendor account reconciliation, other period-end related tasks as per the closing plan.
- Prepare and update process documentations. Monitor, assess and propose process adjustments in case of regulatory changes.
- Continuous improvement projects initiation and completion.
The criteria of a successful candidate:
- Minimum secondary school graduation;
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably in the field of accounting/accounts payable;
- Intermediate English and Czech/Slovak language skills;
- User-level computer skills.
- Customer- and service-oriented mindset;
- SAP knowledge
Why should you join?
Join the only company in Hungary where the SSC and the high level decision making are in the same place!
We guarantee you that you will learn and grow both personally and professionally. You will contribute to how the MOL story is formed and how it will evolve. You will make and establish value together with the business.
Be part of our dynamically evolving SSC company, and build the future with us!
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Czech (intermediate / communication)
- Slovak (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest XI. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!