Site IT Manager
Manages information services function for one or more locations. Responsible for delivering services and bridging of communications and understanding between IT, operations/business units and external customers. Owns delivery of IT services that support complex business operations and leads development, design, optimization and delivery of information service solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To drive the provision of a high quality IT service across all operational and support areas.
- Accountability for the overall provision of an end to end IT service across agreed services.
- Accountability for driving the IT service agenda and for facilitating and implementing IT service improvements across the business.
- To build and maintain strong relationships directly with operations , the business units and external customers.
- The communication and management of business unit and operational IT service issues.
- Responsibility for financial forecasting and cost management of site IT function.
- Collaborate with internal IT teams to effectively deliver services to end users.
- To identify, track and manage key operational risks to the service, providing strong co-ordination with the business, IT and Operational Risk. High attention given, but not limited to, business continuity, IT audit requirements and software compliance.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information across the global IT organization to help drive standardization and sharing of best practice initiatives.
- Collaborate with, and understand the needs of internal/external customers from a business process and product perspective to help drive key IT solutions for driving operational efficiencies.
- Accountability for the accurate and timely delivery of monthly reporting to the business regarding IT service performance, including service trends, improvement activity and SLA attainment.
- To engage with project delivery teams to ensure that site requirements are embedded in project plans to support agreed service levels and expected capability.
- To support the incident management process by clearly articulating business impact during for affected service(s) during major incidents and driving completion of corrective actions and problem management activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the IT function.
- Understand and embrace the global IT strategic direction.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Higher Degree, Plus a minimum of 6 years work-related experience required in IT or related discipline.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years management experience required
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT, Telecom Manager
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
To apply please follow Internal applications procedure and send application.