Start something big today. Apply as:
Simulation engineer (power modules for e-mobility)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Performing thermal/ thermo-mechanical FEM Simulations for power semiconductors modules, inverters and converters based on MOSFET, IGBT or SiC Technology.
- Ensure good thermal design of power components from 100W up to 200kW for automotive applications such as fans, electric power steering as well as power modules for (hybrid) electric cars.
- Responsibility to find the product optimum regarding electro-thermal and thermo-mechanical criteria in complex R&D projects using Ansys platform
- Pro-active behavior (proposals regarding which simulations are needed for project success)
- Deriving product relevant conclusions out of the simulations
- Presentation and discussion of results within the engineering team
- Continuous improvement of simulation infrastructure in order to move towards a virtual product design
- Participation in material characterization
- Proper documentation of activities
What distinguishes you
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics or similar, PhD is beneficial
- Background in at least one of the following areas desired: mechatronics , material science, power electronics, semiconductor technology
- Proven background and knowledge within the field of FEM simulations (ideally ANSYS)
- Experience with Matlab (or similar) and common CAD tools beneficial but not mandatory
- Fluent English communication and presentation skills, German is beneficial but not mandatory
- Self-motivated team player with strong desire for continuous learning
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.