Start something big today. Apply as:
Simulation Engineer for PEU (eMobility)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big
- Perform different simulations for leading automotive products (FEM, NVH, MBS, Thermal)
- Analyses the result of the simulations and offer recommendations for the product development
- Development of simulation methods and tools
- Technical collaboration with different technical units as member of an international team
- Creating documentation and present the results for multidisciplinary teams
What distinguishes you
- Bsc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or Physics or comparable
- English and/or German language knowledge
- Experience with at least one of the followings: FEM, NVH, MBS
- Prior experience with simulation related tasks or projects is an asset
- Knowledge of simulation software (Ansys, Abaqus or comparable)
- Systematical and logical thinking
- Ability to work within a technical team effectively and represent the simulation field in the product development
- Knowledge about e-mobility trends, markets and systems
- Knowledge about testing concepts, testing strategies, statistics
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Education, Research, Science
- Mechanical Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.