Start something big today. Apply as:
Simulation Engineer for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Your contribution to something big
- Performing simulations (FEM, NVH, CFD) for leading automotive product components (e.g. plastic or metal housing of electronic control units or sensors, connectors or other product components)
- Analysing simulation results and offering recommendations to development teams
- Developing new simulation tools and methods
- Cooperation with the different technical fields (e.g. mechanical designers, reliability engineers) within the project team responsible for mechanical development
- Creation and presentation of simulation results
What distinguishes you
- Bsc/Msc in mechanical engineering, mathematics, physics or comparable
- Experience with at least FEM or NVH
- Familiarity with simulation software (Ansys, Abaqus, etc.)
- Systematic and logical thinking
- Ability to cooperate with an international team
- Ability to represent the simulation field in development
What gives you further advantages
- Experience with simulation tasks and projects
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.