Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 86 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 500 routes from 28 bases, connecting 144 destinations across 43 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 3,300 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 23.8 million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2017. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company was recently named 2016 Value Airline of the Year by the editors of Air Transport World, one of the leading airline trade magazines, as well as 2016 Low Cost Airline of the Year by the Center for Aviation (CAPA), a leading provider of independent aviation market intelligence.
Short-Term Operations Planner
- To provide adequate cockpit and cabin crew personnel for Wizz Air flights. To maintain crew rosters (schedules) for each month and to track and check them continuously.
- Continuously tracking, monitoring and modifying, cockpit and cabin crew rosters during the daily operation outside the 72 hours timeframe
- Continuous cooperation with the base planners and crew dispatchers
- In case of any kind of crew shortage (i.e. sickness) provide adequate crew outside the 72 hours timeframe
- In case of any modification, notifying the crew members outside the 72 hours timeframe
- Continuous checking of the duty and flight time limitations (daily, calendar month, calendar quarter year and calendar year)
- Support to base planners in satisfying crew duty swap request
- College or University degree
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Good computing knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking, attention to details
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
- Team player
- Knowledge of AIMS Crew and Ops system and knowledge of Working Rules Limitations and Rest Requirements are advantages
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
- Tourism, Tour Operation
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1103 Budapest, Kőér utca 2/A.
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air,
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English and the copy of your highest finalized degree.