SHAREPOINT SUPPORT ANALYST
TCS Hungary is looking for a SharePoint Support Analyst (L3) to join our team in Budapest! The professional will provide SharePoint Administration (Level 3) Services for the SharePoint 2016 On-premise servers and L3 support for Office 365 services: Sharepoint Online, OneDrive4Business and MS Teams.
TATA Consultancy Services is an IT, consulting and business organization. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 387 200 associates representing 130 nationalities in 45 countries operating in a unique Global Network Delivery Model™(GNDM™), recognized as the benchmark of excellence. Our first Global Delivery Center was established in Budapest, Hungary in February 2001. The objective of this center is to provide near-shore services to our customers in Western and Eastern Europe and to customers with a global presence. Since its establishment, TCS Hungary is a strategic delivery center globally offering a broad portfolio of services.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Setup SharePoint Servers and install third party software;
- Monitor the health of Sharepoint farms;
- Patch upgrade Sharepoint farm and third-party software;
- Restore Sharepoint farms during disaster recovery situation;
- Deploy application packages to Sharepoint farm;
- Follow ITIL process to deploy changes to different environments Effectively collaborate with multiples teams and get required input to solve customer tickets;
YOU ARE THE NEXT EXPERT IN OUR TEAM IF:
- Strong Knowledge on SharePoint on premise environment SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 versions;
- Strong understanding PowerShell scripting knowledge;
- Basic understanding on Windows OS , IIS , SQL & Networking;
- Basic understanding on Office 365 tools eg.: Sharepoint Online, Onedrive4business, MS Teams.
AT TCS YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.
How to apply:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.