In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Request within the SLA which are escalated from other teams
- Identify, build and deploy opportunities for Continuous Improvements
- Create/update application documentation
- Identify Root Causes for Problem Records and create necessary documentation
- Provide/review resolutions to BreakFixes, create scripts, resolve performance issues and work on small enhancements
- Drive high Priority Incidents to closure
- Follow the set ITIL Service Management Processes
- Participate in BCP/DR drills
- College degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent
- Good skills in the use of management systems, databases, object oriented design, programming and testing techniques
- Able to design, develop, integrate, test and document application modules to meet
- functional and technical specifications approved by the Customer
- Experience in Agile development incl. Continuous Integration
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in English to work with globally distributed peers
- Knowledge in Workflows (Designer Workflow, Microsoft Flow).
- Experience in developing and deploying SharePoint components.
- Knowledge on SharePoint Branding, WebParts, Event Receivers etc
- Good compensation package (Market competitive)
- Training opportunities
- Possibility to rotate to different assignments/technologies
- Global and diverse working environment
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1117 Budapest, Alíz utca 1.
HOW TO APPLY:
Do not hesitate to send us your application!