ServiceNow Business Analyst
- Perform business analyst activities to support internal and external facing Service Management capabilities.
- The Business Analyst acts as a bridge between the Business stakeholders and ServiceNow Operations and Build teams
- Define business requirements and ensuring those requirements are accurately documented, approved and developed.
- Ensure that requirements are written unambiguously, clearly and concisely such that they are implementable, understandable, testable and traceable by the operations team.
- Responsible for driving necessary business communication related to the change or enhancement.
- Responsible for managing and communicating requirements to stakeholders throughout the project, from inception to completion.
- Strong functional understanding of current and future business needs is required to meet or exceed the customer’s needs.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its objectives, goals and corporate vision.
- Work closely and interactively with the business as a primary point of contact for identifying and documenting requirements for new business opportunities.
- Apply and advocate established standards, guidelines and tools, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong ability to evaluate project complexity, assumptions, constraints, risks and dependencies.
- Effectively manage changes to requirements, and manage conflicts and issues to resolution.
- Analyze cost/benefit and risk impact of solutions.
- Organize, document and communicate customer requirements for new business opportunities to technology stakeholders using a variety of methods such as text, diagrams, prototypes, use cases, or user stories.
- Provide estimates for requirements and analysis activities as required
- Improve project processes or recommend improvements as appropriate
What We Require:
- Experience on ITIL Process consulting and/or implementation
- Experience on following ServiceNow – Catalog items/roles and Request Fullfilment.
- Exposure to ServiceNow (or other relevant ITSM platforms
- Strong experience in defining customer reports and dashboards
- Experience in conducting and document due-diligence for customer tools, process and projects
- Experience with requirement elicitation, requirements documentation, and requirements management on an agile team
- Experience with software development and delivering capabilities in a global environment
- Ability to capture and design requirements and processes that focus on the user experience
- Proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Experience working with ITSM tools
- Experience working in an agile manner and environment
- Strong abilities in facilitation and negotiation, interviewing, business writing, active listening, presentation skills, problem solving, team building, systems thinking, leadership and influencing.
- Proven ability to navigate several projects with different teams at once
- Experience working and contributing to a positive team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Creative self-starter, ability to apply knowledge and skills to new business opportunities.
- Passion for leading and delivering business value to customers
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.