As a major financial institution, our partner strives to think and act in a truly international dimension. They span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share the excitement for constantly building on the diversity of our local roots and strong European presence. Our partner is the service company of a bank that provides solutions in ICT, Back Office and Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas in order to respond quickly and effectively both to the requests of the Bank and of the clients external to the Bank. Our partner organizes its activities on a structured model divided into business lines and service lines, based on a concept of end-to-end in order to ensure the best service in terms of quality.
The Service Management team is distributed in 3 countries (Italy, Hungary, UK) and coordinating cross competence center activities related to operations and evolution.
- Data collection to perform project portfolio and overall capacity reporting
- Monitoring the overall services that have to be in line with the targets both in terms of volume and quality.
- Taking the lead in preparation and production of regular reports and presentations.
- Facilitating structural changes and process adoption.
- Coordination and collation of demands.
- Bachelor or higher degree in IT, economics, finance or similar domain.
- Knowledge of project management methodology, terminology, experience of software development lifecycle and ITIL is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Windows and Office with specific emphasis on Excel (strong advanced with VBA).
- Programming language knowledge is advantage.
- Fluent English (ability to drive conversation with different stakeholders, organizational heads; ability to negotiate);
- Analytical and structured way of thinking.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international environment.
- Good organizational skills and a structured approach to work with rapidly changing requirements and priorities, ability to adapt to new tools and processes quickly.
- Interpersonal skills, proactivity and team player.
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant via the "Jelentkezem" button or call +36 30 291 3089.