Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Service Management Tooling Line Manager
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Ensure smooth operation of the Service Management Tooling platforms (IT and Network), healthy and stable live services by effective toolset and performance management with minimized resolution time. Technical support for continuous improvement of ITIL processes within TD.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Ensure smooth operation of SM Tools,
- Provide high availability of tools, platforms and services maintained by SM Tool Team
- Ensure that measurable KPI’s are set for all service management related processes and procedures
- Implement and maintain service quality measurements in close cooperation with Service Assurance, determine any trends and fall-back in major services and ensure that all required follow-up activities are carried out
- Ensure that OLAs and SLAs are defined for all technology provided services, drive related discussions and liaise between technology and business to achieve agreement
- Active participation and support fort local and global initiated IT and NW related transformation projects,
- Ensure development and enhancement of SM Tools, applications and systems in line with best practice and practical experience as part of a cycle of continuous improvement
- Support CARE and Customer Experience Management initiatives by development, maintenance and operations of proactive and reactive reports, tools and data sources
- Resource planning and allocation on a cost-efficient way
- Drive and execute OSS strategy with special focus on network and digital customer experience
- Assure Business Continuity and participate in Disaster Recovery with coordination of Service Assurance Centre
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external partners, suppliers and third parties
- Regular reviews on vendors’ support activities to ensure the service level required by Vodafone Hungary
- Continuously seek opportunities to develop operational efficiency through process improvement and automation
- Develop the organisation and people, facilitate learning and knowledge sharing organisation
- Ensure that Hungarian Health & Safety regulations and Vodafone Group Standards are met.
- Keep all company policies and processes
- Manage a Team of 15-20 Professionals
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 10 years telecom working experience
- At least 5-10 years management experience
- Transformation project experience is key advance (IT, NW)
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong methodological background and focus on business needs
- Fluent English knowledge
- Project and service management experience is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.