Service Engineer (all gender) in Hungary

Hamilton Bonaduz AG

Budapest

Hamilton Bonaduz AG

Service Engineer (all gender) in Hungary

Home Office (Hungary)

Business Unit:

Robotics Direct Sales

Responsibilities:

  • Installation and qualification of new instruments at customer site
  • Troubleshooting and repair of the installed instruments
  • Performing preventive maintenance and field upgrade
  • Promptly following up of the service requests and providing customer support
  • Communicating with end users, engineers and other technicians to ensure that service is delivered effectively
  • Managing the spare parts inventory to guarantee prompt support
  • Correct handling and use of assigned service tools
  • Making detailed report of repair and field work

Qualifications:

  • Degrees in Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Electronics or equivalented degree compatible with the job profile
  • Excellent service skills
  • Analytical and troubleshooting mindset
  • Being flexible to cope with customer’s request
  • Ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed
  • The ability to remain professional under pressure
  • Excellent work ethic and a growth mindset
  • Previous experience in a similar position and lab. automation is considered as a plus
  • Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus
  • Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment

 

As part of a small team you will work self-directed in your home office, ideally located in the greater Budapest area. You will be involved installation, repair, upgrade and requalification of instruments therefore traveling to various European countries will be part of the job. Ideally 75% of the time will be dedicated to customer support in Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia, the remaining 25% will be dedicated to support customer in other countries like Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Ukraine, etc.

Sector(s):

  • Manufacturing, Production
  • Repairman, Service Representative
  • Environment, Agriculture
  • Biotechnology
  • Engineer
  • Electrical Engineer

Experience required:

  • 1-3 years professional experience

Required Qualification:

  • College degree

Required language level:

  • English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)

Employment type:

  • Full time
  • Home office available

Job location:

Budapest

How to apply/ contact information:

Are you interested? Then please apply online by clicking on the "Apply" button.

Service Engineer (all gender) in Hungary
Hamilton Bonaduz AG
Budapest