Service Desk Specialist - German speaking
The German speaking Service Desk Specialist is responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on MAC, Windows or Google environments using a variety of Softwares and Standard Applications. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of type of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to Standard applications such Touchpoint, Webex, Google platform and so on. Roche is a highly innovative company and the IT provides well advanced Technology platforms. The one assigned to this Job retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share his knowledge in different ways.
- Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for MAC, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
- Giving your best to represent the End Users’ needs and issues, escalate situations as required.
- Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity.
Your key responsibilities will be:
You have University education, preferably in IT or a related discipline and you are fluent in German and English. You bring at least 1,5-2 year of broad-ranging experience in a call center-, help desk- or IT desk-side support environment. Preferably you have an ITIL v3 Foundation Course certificate.
- You have experience with Apple and Microsoft operating systems and devices, Google suite, Microsoft Office products, SAP, Sharepoint, corporate wired/wireless networks and video conferencing systems and at least one ticket tool (e.g HP Service Manager, ServiceNow) (advantage)
- You have excellent troubleshooting, task prioritizing and problem solving skills
- You have outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
Furthermore you bring the following skills and competences:
Why should you join us:
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Annual bonus
- Free language courses
- Wide range of training & learning opportunities
- Long-term career opportunities
- Great, people-focused company culture
- Social events & team-building opportunities
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1068 Dózsa György út 84.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.