Service Desk Coordinator
From the client side the role is the contact point between vendor and Hydro for daily follow up of Service Desk/relevant services.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- From the client side this role is supporting IT Service Desk vendor in participating in major incident, problem and change processes,
- Participate in reporting Service Desk and IT support team’s and IT infrastructure performance to management,
- Participate in regular meetings with vendors regarding follow up of the service (BAU, RCA, monthly meetings, weekly meetings etc.),
- Identify, initiate, participate in/drive improvement initiatives to the Service processes,
- Suggest enhancements to an improved usage of Service Now,
- Identifies knowledge gaps with level 1 and assists in completing knowledge base,
- Forwards escalations from Hydro IT and Hydro Business versus vendor and the other way around,
- Responsible for meeting structure and execution of meetings with Hydro Service Points, facilitate affective cooperation between Service Desk and Service Points,
- ServiceNow key user for own team,
- Actively extend own ServiceNow knowledge and provide training for further users internally,
- Promote and support use of ServiceNow: Hydro IT teams and especially the Service Points.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in vendor management and IT operation,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Service Desk operation management,
- 3+ years’ experience in customer management,
- 3+ years’ in managing service desk vendors,
- ServiceNow experience is advantage,
- Mediator approach,
- Problem-solving attitude,
- Fluency in English.
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.