In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as
Service Desk Associate - French/Italian/Spanish/German/Portuguese/Dutch Speaking - 000000203681
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is a Vodafone Group entity offering Vodafone products and services to multinational customers. VGE is helping some of the world’s leading businesses to stay more connected and more responsive at both a global and local level. VGE customers include many large multinational companies.
The team responsibilities revolve around the front-line logging of support tickets within a BAU context (e.g. issue resolution and service request management) followed by the subsequent activities required to drive resolution of these logged issues within a multi-supplier environment and according to pre-specified Service Level Agreements.
Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
What you will do:
- Call & email answering (predominantly email)
- Dealing with issues being reported by the VGE customer’s helpdesk
- Processing tickets & orders in the relevant service support systems (VGECO, VTM, Remedy, etc.)
- Taking ownership for the resolution of an issue (order, ticket) through its lifecycle
- Liaising with both external & internal partners within the support ecosystem
- Complying with pre-agreed SLAs – proactively chasing partners (by email or phone) to ensure that SLAs are met
- Provide Level 1 support & first-time resolution; less catch & dispatch and high 1st line resolution activities
- Contribute actively to service improvement initiatives (to support and improve the service desk operation)
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English and one of the following languages in upper intermediate level are musts: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Dutch
- Customer focused mindset and strong communication skills are essential
- Problem solving attitude, ability to handle complaints efficiently
- Experience of working in a customer facing support function is an advantage
- Technical & IT knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work in daytime shifts (Monday – Friday, between 7 am and 8 pm)
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to grow: broaden your technical knowledge
- International working environment and experience
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - intermediary/communicative
- French - intermediary/communicative
- Spanish - intermediary/communicative
- Portuguese - intermediary/communicative
- Italian - intermediary/communicative
- Dutch - intermediary/communicative
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply/ contact information: