Service Desk Agent Dutch Speaking (KH_100879)
Our partner company and its employees have since 2008 not only delivered multilingual services but also helped clients with multi-service needs be efficient, compliant, and be digital.
How? They have a highly-skilled workforce with a good mix of senior professionals and millennials. They offer you the scale and the level of support you need in the languages your business needs it in. Their services extend across all industries. They continuously improve your business to ensure you are adapting to the new ways of working.
Main responsibilities, tasks:
· Providing 1 and 1.5 level support (analysis and check on possible solutions) for applications in scope.
· Ticket creation/categorization/prioritization.
· Ticket escalation to respective Support Group.
· Coordinating the Dutch end-user resolution in cooperation with the other English speaking support units.
· Incident resolution and recovery.
· Communicating solution or workaround to the employees of the customer in Dutch.
· Interface monitoring and alert tickets routing to the responsible resolver teams for further investigation.
· Communicating updates regarding major incidents to users.
· Running reports on active users quarterly and verifying with managers.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and at least upper-intermediate English.
· Have experience in customer service – experience gained in IT Help Desk would be an advantage.
· Have at least a High School degree.
· Have the desire to learn - no IT background required, training will provide the necessary technical knowledge.
· Are open to work in shifts.
· Have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
· Are flexible, open-minded personality with a "can do" attitude.
What our partner can offer:
- A chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Easy to access location and modern office building
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sports allowance, medical benefits
- Team events, Company events
- Annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review
- Annual Bonus
- Sport Allowance
- Medical Package
- Fruit Day/ Week
- Free coffee, tea, milk, etc.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Dutch (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezem gombra kattintva küldje el.