We are looking for a
Service Delivery Expert (End User Services) - 000000100042
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Supporting mid and long term plans is a strategic and operational activity within the role, as well as supporting financial processes, and budgeting, planning and delivering activities
You will be involved in
- Overall ownership of quality output of End User Services
- Ensure that End User Services related policies and procedures are well documented and followed.
- Provide operational guidance for the End User Service delivery teams
- Deliver weekly operating report of End User Services
- Identify external resource needs, pricing limitations, skill requirements, etc.
- Control and Operate the asset management processes in accordance with the company policies.
- Participate and support all project related activities to deliver company goals.
- Control and manage the company End User HW & SW asset in accordance with the company policies.
- Plan, forecast, control and own the budgeting aspects of HW and SW inventory.
- Prepare reports upon the main HW and SW aspect of the asset management in accordance with the management requirement.
- Manage HW and SW assets during their lifecycle with professional manner.
- Responsible for the local storage and goods stored in it.
- Manage the ordering of HW and SW goods in accordance withthe procedures and contracts.
- Manage external resources for daily End User Service delivery operations
- Act as SPOC towards 3rd party partners.
- Ensure that third party End User Service providers activities are complient with company standards and policies
- Provide regular analysis and reports on third party End User Service providers activities
- Provision and control third party End User Service providers related budget requirements
- Develop and enhance methodologies and practices for IT asset life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience as part of a cycle of continuous improvement
- Review and approve annual IT asset maintenance budgets and asset-related detail in business cases and project budgets to ensure that they comply with the applicable standards and policies
- Ensure that IT acquisition and disposal processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with applicable standards and policies
- Implement and manage production of IT asset life cycle management status reporting, metrics and benchmarks
- Advise the relevant project, program, infrastructure and application portfolio managers on asset strategies and recommend actions that will optimize the IT asset portfolio
- Gather all costs to ensure accurate transaction cost analysis and total cost of ownership analyses are performed for effective sourcing decisions
- Ensuring that all IT asset life cycle-related cost and risk is correctly identified through metrics and published status reports, while enforcing mitigation and remediation activity
- Assessing the age and condition of all IT assets with a view to optimizing their refresh or replacement to minimize risk and cost, while maximizing business value
- Consultation with the relevant vendor and procurement managers, Microsoft software asset manager (IT Infrastructure team) and other appointed delegates, to manage the response to software vendor audit or license validation requests
- Provision of data and input in support of procurement activity, including device, installation, usage (or other license or subscription metric information) and demand data needed to ensure accurate volume purchasing
- Control resource management and allocation
- Project coordination, coordinate overlapping projects within managed group and beyond
Partner and Service Level Management
IT Asset Management
We are looking for you if you
- BSc. in Computer/Industrial/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience preferably in service management related roles
- Previous experience in customer facing management roles in an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Strong oral and verbal English knowledge
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with strong project management background
- ITIL V3 foundation or higher certificate is an advantage
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.