Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2000 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The divisions Chassis Systems Control (CC) and Automotive Steering (AS) develop innovative components, systems and functions in the field of vehicle safety, vehicle dynamics and driver assistance. Through the combination of systems based on cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, electric power steering and active or passive safety systems we not only make driving safer and more comfortable today but we are also building the basis for the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
Sensor System Architect for Airbag
· Analysis of customer requirements
· Definition of sensor configuration for Airbag ECU
· Definition of sensor positions in Airbag ECU
· Cooperation in mechanic design
· Definition and evaluation of vibration and system tests
· Customer communication
· Cooperation in international project team
· Education degree in engineering
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability for teamwork
· Fluent German and/or English knowledge
· Excellent organization skills, analytic mind
· Experience in project work
· Automotive experience
What we offer:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- Special Engineering Areas
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest Gyömrői út
How to apply/contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.