Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Our team is working on innovative solutions for transmission control units. Automatic transmissions have a very important role in the emission reduction, in vehicle hybridization, and in comfort enhancement. Powertrain section is a key part of the future cars.
Our motto is Passion to move.
Sensor Function Developer & Laboratory Leader for Powertrain Solutions
Your contribution to something big:
· Sensor function developer for automotive future technologies:
· Laboratory leader activities:
- Developing of next generation pressure sensor applications for automatic transmissions
- Define, perform, evaluate and document sensor function measurements
- Manage sensor and system level requirements
- Supplier and customer contact
- Oversee the content of technical activities implemented in the sensor lab
- General education on lab-entry and handling of lab machines
- Cooperation in the planning of lab investments
- Support and follow-up the available capacity of labs, and the necessary deadlines of lab-works
What gives you further advantages:
- Qualification on mechanical, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Measurement and sensor technology base knowledge
- Working in an international team
- Initiative, good communication and coordination abilities
- Fluent English or German language skills
- MEMs technologie knowledge
- Analytical and creative way of thinking
- Good problem solving and technical analysis skills
- Base programming skills (LabVIEW, MATLAB)
- Hydraulic and/or pneumatic base knowledge
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.