Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
UK/US based creative engineering company who produce high level front end user experiences for their clients within media, sports for example, contact us if you want to be part of their small growing team here in downtown Budapest.
We are now searching for an
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER (E-UI03)
This is a senior web developer role with the opportunity to make a significant impact across the business as we continue to grow.
- Working as a part of a multidisciplinary team to develop web application for our high-profile clients
- Participating in internal meeting as required and delivering tasks to a high quality as assigned by the Team Lead or Project Manager
- Proven experience of delivering digital projects including but not limited to building performant, scalable and secured web applications, back-end API integration, database development
- Experience using Git (BitBucket, Github, Gitlab, etc…)
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
- Angular.js / React.js experience
- Extensive experience in writing scalable web services using node.js
- Hands on knowledge of designing and developing web services using the AWS stack (CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, S3, EC2, Elasticache, etc…)
- Knowledge of OOP & Design Patterns
- Experience in designing and optimising relational database schemas (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres SQL, etc..)
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL database engines (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc…)
- Working knowledge of different caching strategies (Edge, server, key-value stores, etc…)
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- You should be passionate about new technologies and being part of a team that delivers to the highest quality.
- You will need to be comfortable working in a team, delivering to deadlines and communicating with clients.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
Job opportunity: full time, employee or contractor position
Location: Budapest / Hungary
Please register your CV online in English, for more information please call our office on +36-30-730-2549