Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Senior UX/UI Designer
Your role in a nutshell:
This senior designer is responsible for the UI/UX development and implementation of the Group Business content publishing platform and the Group Business website based on internal CX/UX principles and guidelines. The role will create design specifications for the software developer team and provide support, documentation, and templates for the marketing team for content development. The role advocates for the user in discussions and based on testing and digital analytics data provide insight, solutions, and visualization to the marketing team on campaign and marketing strategy implementation. The role requires close collaboration with Vodafone’s CX/UX design community, to break down siloes, gain global alignment and look for efficiencies and value-adds.
Why you will love your job:
- Responsible for UX/UI design output for the Group Business Marketing programme
- Creation of UX design concepts for Marketing communication
- Works directly with internal squads to guide the deployment of group design assets
- Ensures the development and implementation of design assets aligned best practice, reuse of design artefacts and knowledge sharing
- Works directly with the Vodafone Business CX/UX CoE team to align strategic direction and reuse assets where applicable.
- Performs ‘show and tells’ and fosters global alignment
Typical outputs you will be delivering:
- UX design concepts
- Flowcharts, wireframes, and hi fidelity mock-ups
- Interactive prototypes
- UX quality assessments
- Detailed UI design specifications
- Design presentations and documentations
What you will bring to the team:
- Exceptional communication skills in English, including verbal, written and formal presentation formats
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI methodologies and application in agile
- Proven ability to drive effective cross-functional project delivery in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources.
- Ability to influence at all management levels and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Significant experience in a Senior UX/UI role in fast-paced eCommerce environments
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in psychology, human factors, design, UX or product design
- Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company.
- Client side and agency experience.
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD/Invision. Prototyping and wireframing guru
- A ‘customer first’ attitude
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!