Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe.
We are now searching for a
SENIOR UX DESIGNER (E-I75)
- As Senior UX Designer, you transform business needs and user desires into creative solutions for a unique user experience. You are responsible for the technical concept as well as the design.
- Analyze databases about existing portal processes, define them and show potential for improvement. Develop solutions for portal transformation and prepare them visually.
- Present strategic concepts and user experience outputs to stakeholders and top management
- You are responsible for the design management of the project teams in software development and know the implementation techniques
- Ensure the successful execution of the design tasks and create the relevant result documents in all phases
- You are a user experience coach and sparring partner for other experience managers and stakeholders and are the mentor and coach of our Junior UX designers
- You are an expert in UX design, interaction, interface or communication design and bring several years relevant professional and project experience in UI design.
- They have a cross-functional understanding of the interaction of online sales, product design and web technology
- Of course you enjoy agile project work in a team with designers, editors and developers and, like us, are fascinated by the diversity of modern user interfaces
- Good knowledge in the development of concepts
- Know-how of Agile Product Design and Development
- Very good English
Furthermore you convince us:
- Solid German
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Location: Budapest, IX.