Senior SW Engineer Autosar (BSW) for Automotive Steering
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2000 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Your contribution to something big:
- Development of customer specific embedded software components for Electric Control Units:
- Development of software design and configuration of AUTOSAR software components
- SW requirements analysis, effort estimations, module design, implementation, integration, testing
- Active participation and responsibility in each phase of projects from start to production
- Method development for the team owned platform solutions to be used by customer projects
- Responsibility in platform and Customer feature development
- Active member of an Agile Team setup (SAFe)
What distinguishes you:
- Bsc/Msc in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- 3+ years of experience with embedded software development according AUTOSAR and strong C programming skills
- Experience with one or more of the fieldbus systems (CAN, CANFD, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Experience with vehicle Diagnosis (OBD, UDS)
- An Advantage is experience with the following: ISO26262, Real time Operating Systems, Vector tool chain, UML
- English advanced (German skills are an advantage)
- Good communication and problem solving skills
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please apply with your English CV!