Senior SW Developer for Validation Toolchain – Car Multimedia Camera Systems
In a state-of-the-art passenger car, more than 100 control units communicate using various bus systems like CAN, LIN and Ethernet. At the heart of this complex network, the interior monitoring camera system plays a key role in driver and occupant safety and comfort. Using state of the art camera technology, driven by a powerful real-time embedded system, handling ten thousands of functional requirements from our customers and from the premium car makers of the world, we develop innovative solutions in an international team .
Your contribution to something big:
- Planning, requirement definition, architecture design of validation toolchain
- Communication with product management and other teams (users)
- Implementation of the toolchain SW components
- the validation toolchain is being written in Python and C++
- database management technologies are also involved
- Testing the implemented toolchain SW components
- Tool chain maintenance, customizations
- Collaboration with internal and external partners and customers, ranging from other SW development and Validation teams to car manufacturers
- Participation in planning, coordination and tracking of the team’s work according to our development approach using agile methods
What distinguishes you:
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Broad knowledge in information technology, several years of experience in C/C++ and/or Python programming
- SOLID understanding of software engineering principles (TDD, design principles, design patters; version management, requirements management, team collaboration tools etc.)
- Strong English language skills (negotiation level)
- Creativity, analytical and problem solving talent, independent way of working
- Good team player, strong communication and multicultural abilities, taking responsibility
- Experience in automotive industry or a field with similar reliability and safety requirements
- Deep knowledge and wide experience (architect level) in SW development
- Know-how in computer vision, functional validation methods, camera systems, and MISRA guidelines is an advantage.
- Knowledge in CAN, AUTOSAR, Doors, RTC and ISO26262 is an advantage
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- Tester, Test Engineer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
Please click the Apply button to send your application.