At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Senior Supply Planner
Your role in a nutshell:
The role holder will manage the overall inbound process of the VGE (Vodafone Global Enterprise) Device Lifecycle Management for devices and accessories ranged in the DLM portfolio. Responsible for the procurement plan, liaising with VPC Device Operations team located in Luxembourg, the relevant suppliers and 3rd party logistic providers. Responsibility of the Supply Chain Inbound Manager is comprises, but is not limited to inbound data gathering and quality, related analytics, management of inbound stock movements, partner management of 3rd party logistic provider, including VGE inventory movements at logistic provider’s location, as well as continuous process improvement. Ensures stock availability and low cost at all times, prevents stock-outs.
Why you will love your job:
- Manages all inventory activity from point of PO to removal from sale. Stays in touch with commercial, marketing and portfolio teams to support right decisions taken at right time to achieve DLM Programme objectives
- Runs collaborative inbound planning meetings with vendors, ensures that targets are met via a well-managed/communicated process
- Simplifies and improves supply chain processes including building collaborative relationships across DLM team and vendors, measuring performance of self and vendors to achieve supply chain excellence. Engages in related projects.
- Works proactively with product management and commercial teams to launch new products successfully, ensuring all parts of the supply chain are informed and ready to manage each product by the launch date and balance needs and targets, finding a suitable compromise (terms/inventory) and best decision for DLM business where needed.
- Ensures that inventory optimisation rules are applied and vendors adhere to the commercial terms and guidelines through good governance. Minimises obsolete stock, proactively communicates to relevant teams, influences commercial decisions to reduce it and coordinates the disposal of it when needed
- Executes DLM device related procurement plan in SAP and in planning tool
- Consolidates and presents plan on weekly S&Op alignment calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Drives process improvement initiatives
What you will bring to the team:
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and managing inbound deliveries
- Supply Chain system and process expert
- Proven SAP planning experience is a must
- Multinational and/or SSC experience is desired
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Computer skills (Advanced Excel knowledge)
- Ability to self-manage, take ownership and responsibility for key tasks
- Strategic focused mind-set
- Stakeholder management skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Storage, Stockpiling
- Supply Chain
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!