Senior Stator Engineer
Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment.
What is the job purpose?
As a Senior Stator Engineer you will support standardizing and continuous development of the global stator production processes. Participate in design of new production technologies, equipment, and products.
What is the job about?
- You will support Development Projects and New Equipment Introduction activities
- You will support of motor production processes globally
- You will be responsible for different production technologies, like slot insulation, winding, sewing, head forming, impregnation/Lackering, testing
- You will support P-FMEA and data analysis
- You will be responsible for process specification, transfering whole production lines
- You will be responsible for general quality improvement of the given technologies
What do you need to apply?
- You have Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- You have minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- You have proven knowledge of motor or stator production
- You like to gain knowledge and can support a specialist area in together with the specialist(s) of stator production
- Willingness to travel ~ 30 days annually.
- You have solid knowledge working in an international environment.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
- Electrical Engineer
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
2800 TATABÁNYA, BÚZAVIRÁG utca 14.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.