Senior Specialist, Global IT Change Management
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Owner of GBS Infrastructure Change Management process and procedures including keeping CMDB up to date and increasing efficiency via continuous improvements process,
- Controls the lifecycle of all Changes including e.g. review and final approval of change requests in ensuring required quality of changes tickets upfront implementation,
- Compliance, follow-up, and management of change management in various delivery models according to best practice (multi-supplier model with internal and external suppliers/ deliveries),
- Conducting the change management process, including the Change Advisory Board (CAB),
- Initiate enhancements and establishment of workflows and processes in ITSM tool,
- If necessary, support the incident and problem management process , and participate in crisis management, including planning.
- Min. 5 years’ work experience on the field of ITIL Process ownership, especially in Change
- Exposure to and understanding of a manufacturing environment is preferred,
- IT Engineer or equivalent is preferred,
- ITIL Certification is preferred,
- Extensive experience in using ITSM tools,
- Extensive infrastructure and applications knowledge,
- Experience with facilitate team meetings and take lead under critical situation,
- PRINCE2 knowledge/certification is preferred,
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
Upload the Hungarian and English CV.