Our client is one of the world’s biggest telecommunication company, to grow their team they are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer (Android)
Who will complete and coordinate mobile application developments within the Android development team. Coordinating the team of medior and junior developers. Analyzing requirements, keeping schedules and supervising activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development, test and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms. Supports testing activities and handover to Operation Department. Activities include 3rd line maintenance, issue and incident tracking aligned with SLA’s. Updates knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
- IT /Telco or Economics specific degree
- 5+ years experience in mobile application development
- Experience in agile development methodologies, ideally SCRUM
- Knowledge of Kotlin language and MVVM, VIPER architecture patterns
- Unit testing, including use of mocking frameworks
- Deep knowledge of Network Communication/Integration solutions (SOAP, REST JSON, Swagger)
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of CI/CD supporting tools Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Automic, Artifactory, Bitbucket)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps in general.
- Able to identify and re-factor incorrect architectures in unfamiliar codes
• Design and implement native mobile application (Android) to support business requirements
• Cooperate with MobileApp Back-end and Test team
• Participate in every aspect of development and implementation, working with end users (product owners) to fully understand business requirements
• Ensure compliance with company’s policies and procedures
• Prepare high and low level technical documentation
• Estimate the development effort by requirements and projects
• Work in teams using various development methodologies – agile (SCRUM), waterfall.
• Support testing activities (functional and non-functional tests in all relevant project phases, including automated front-end testing)
• Investigate and fix defects and incidents during development and application lifecycle
• Review and merge PRs sent in by junior and medior colleagues
• Support junior colleagues’ learning and development by mentoring and coaching
• Participate in selection of junior colleagues during the hiring process
• Make minor/major mobile application software architecture-related decisions independently
• Contribute and give support to business team in publication process of Android mobile application
• Support DevOps team in CI/CD design, plans, prepares and maintains CI flow for Android
besides the basic salary there is a yearly bonus, laptop / phone, cafeteria.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested please send your CV via the "Jelentkezem" button.