Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our Syslog-ng Store Box (SSB) team.
SSB is an enterprise grade central log management software to collect and process hundreds of thousands incoming log messages within a second. It is heavily used by the major fortune top 500 companies worldwide.
Do you know what full stack development is? Because we do, and we are using the following technology stack:
- Mostly Linux, but sometimes Unix and/or Windows; Hadoop
- HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, OpenSSL, routing, NTP, NFS, Samba, Kerberos, SNMP, RAID
- Git, continuous integration (Jenkins)
- We are practicing OOP, Clean Code, SOLID, secure coding, TDD and Agile
- We support many different platforms: HW, ESXi, HyperV, Amazon EC2, Azure
- Work in a team to develop, test and implement new features
- Produce clean and efficient codes
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Recent programming experience
- Familiarity with configuration management, Git and bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of Linux scripting and administration
- Some understanding of codes written in different languages
You should ideally be:
- Interested in network and security technologies
- A creative problem solver with an analytical and critical mindset
- Eager to deliver quality results
- Experienced in agile software development methodologies like Kanban
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
- Possibility to occasionally work from home.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
To apply please click the “Jelentkezem” button below.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web.