We are looking for a
Senior Segment Manager Prepaid&MBB - 000000234839
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
The Senior Segment Manager owns the commercial strategy and P&L for Vodafone’s Prepaid business, including the well-known Tuti brand. Additionally, the person is responsible for the company’s strategy to drive Prepaid to Postpaid migration, as well as for the Mobile Broadband portfolio (these are the tablet and Homenet tariffs). This includes setting a differentiated marketing strategy, product development, and executing all GTM activities to win market share in the given segment.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
Define Consumer Segment Marketing Strategy:
- Lead a deep understanding of the market, competitors, and opportunities
- Champion monitoring the segment / sub-segments current and future needs, attitudes, and receptivity insights
- Lead team to identify and prioritise competitive customer, channel and commercial opportunities through rich insights
- Lead the development of a long term segment initiative roadmap based on customer and commercial opportunities, and technological innovations
- Develop yearly segment action plan and corresponding segment DB investment plan
- Define role of sales channel and desired customer experience for the segment
- Drive implementation of new propositions including commercial design, business case, and post-launch evaluation
- Manage approvals through government process for all segment initiatives including local and Group forums
- Define GTM plan and coordinate implementation with the help of the Segment Virtual Team across the sales channels and touch points
- Develop and execute customer experience initiatives to maximize NPS.
- Input into commission and handset A&R investment plan based on consumer segment understanding and promo roadmap
- Deliver the yearly segment P&L targets managing the allocated resources and budgets
- Provide regular analyis on segment performance and propose improvement actions if needed
- Recruit, Lead, motivate, and develop the virtual segment teams, ensuring they have clarity of direction and support in prioritising demands.
- Coach, develop and performance manage people and identify key talent.
- Embody and embed the Vodafone Way behaviours.
- Work across the Group to deliver best practice locally.
Implement the yearly segment action plan and roadmap from idea to GTM
Deliver and improve segment performance/P&L:
Lead the Segment Virtual Team
We are looking for you if you have
- University degree (Economy, Commerce, Marketing )
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer insights
- 5+ well established consumer marketing experience, either in the telecom sector or with an international brand
- Experience with people management is mandatory including proven ability to build teams/organisations
- Track record of commercial acumen translated into business success
- Fluent English
- Customer obsessed and proactive personality
- Change management skills
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!