Senior Security Specialist
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device.Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. Currently we are building the Cloud Operations organization for SAP Hybris in Budapest - be one of the first in our location to contribute to that.
This is a hands-on technical position and in which you will be responsible for identifying, building and integrating security technologies, processes, and industry best practices into the Global Infrastructure functional area within Hybris Cloud Services.
As part of the Infrastructure Security Operations team, you will work closely with project management, support and development teams as well as other relevant stakeholders to implement and maintain technical security measures required to support compliant, secure and stable operations of customer´s systems.
As this is an operational role, you will have to monitor the effectiveness of IT security controls in accordance with corporate security policies and enterprise risk management and be responsible for change and configuration management processes to reduce risks and provide transparency.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Handling and coordination of related security activities across all customers (change and incident management)
- Driving the implementation of security recommendations, processes, activities and standards within our organization
- Providing reporting and performs analysis of security incidents and alerts
- Responsibility for assuring quality and effectiveness of security measures
- Support for external audits
- Collaboration with other SAP security teams (such as SAP Security Office)
- Collaboration with other internal stakeholders
- Documentation of security policies, processes and procedures in alignment with management team and related subject matter experts
- Working in 2 shifts: 6AM-2PM and 2PM-10PM
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience with security technologies, including but not limited to firewall and intrusion detection/prevention technologies, anti-malware technologies, platform hardening and baselines, vulnerability management, configuration management, secure coding practices, threat modeling and security incident event management
- Extensive experience with GNU/Linux, Virtualization and Web Hosting technologies
- Experience with large scale security projects, assessments and audits
- Experience in data center operations
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements such as (PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO/IEC 2700x, SOX)
- Very good logical and analytical skills
- Very good documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship (customer-facing) management skills
- DevOps experience preferred
- CISSP, GIAC certification or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- 5 and plus years professional experience in the area of IT Security with a focus on infrastructure components and cloud related technologies.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.