Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár as Center of Excellence (Hungary), Pittsburgh (USA) and Jaipur (India).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
Senior Requisition to Pay Process Improvement Specialist
- Drive continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives that result in quantitative and qualitative improvements within Requisition to Pay area (RtP)
- Drive electronic invoicing, supplier portal implementation, PO, invoice and payment quality, etc projects
- Support metrics development to increase data driven root-cause analysis and improvements
- Develop presentations to communicate issues and recommendations to stakeholders
- Enable “learning organization” by sharing best practices and lessons learnt
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration or chartered accountant certificate
- In depth understanding and at least 6 years of work experience in finance and accounting in multinational or Shared Services environment.
- Relevant ERP system knowledge (Oracle, SAP or Microsoft AX) is very much preferred
- Relevant experience in process reengineering, continuous improvement in RtP area
- Very good command of English
- Confident Excel and Power Point skills
- Ready to take ownership – accountable
- Proactive, reliable and resilient personality
- Outstanding communication, presentation and client oriented problem-solving skills
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV on our websit via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.