Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world’s population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Are you looking for a role where are you love to change people's lives on a daily basis ... and hire the best talent? Then, let’s talk!
Here is a taste of what you will be doing:
- Act as regional Recruitment Partner towards local and international management
- Building strong interpersonal relations with hiring managers, key department heads, and the HR team to guide and drive the recruitment process
- Act as a point of contact and build positive and trustable relationships with Candidates / Universities and Employees
- Manage full cycle of recruitment process from initial requisition to final placement of candidates for the respective job functions, mainly technical roles – source, recruit, screen, interview and recommend candidates for all level jobs, drive offer process, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates;
- Identify appropriate sourcing strategies and leverage volume for greatest efficiency
- Cultivate candidate networks and maintain candidate relations to source for future job openings
- Participate in career fairs, recruit from universities, colleges, technical schools
- Supporting the wider HR team with additional tasks as required
- Promoting Huawei as a brand, participating in professional and social media projects with a view to attract candidates and strengthen company messaging to the market
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process
To ensure the success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience with full-cycle recruitment stages and HR processes for Telecom/IT profiles
- Strong networker with a good market knowledge and connection in IT&C field on Hungary market
- Experience on Campus recruitment (fresh/graduated students from technical universities)
- Proven ability to work independently and within the team
- To demonstrate a responsible, disciplined and analytical approach, even under pressure;
- Ability to work to deadlines and juggle a varied and busy workload
- Team player, proactive, problem-solver and agile person
- Confident user of social media and other advertising platforms for sourcing candidates
- To have a good inter-personal skills and can handle contacts with own customers, recruitment and contract agencies, and other suppliers (such as advertising agencies) with a minimum of supervision;
- Stay in the loop with industry/technology trends, including client, market and employment conditions
- Excellent English language skills – written and spoken.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and internet;
- Bachelor degree in Business, HR, Marketing or a related field
What's in It for You?
- A team of friendly professionals that will offer you all the support you need to grow and learn
- International and fun colleagues, in an extremely dynamic work environment, where challenges will colorful your daily tasks
- You’ll be working for the leading Telecommunications vendor worldwide and with the latest products in the industry;
- Exposure to a multicultural environment;
- Independent ways of working, offering room for self-initiative and development of own ideas
- You will find, of course, an attractive set of benefits, but we want to keep some surprises for the interview!
- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!