Joining Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.300+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as
Senior Record to Report Accountant - Czech speaking
In this role you will perform accounting and control transaction processing responsibilities in accordance with the operating procedures. You will maintain accounting and financial records and reports, including mainly general ledger records and their reconciliation, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
Why you will love your job:
- Perform general ledger activities requiring insight and understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles
- Apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions
- Give advice on accounting matters, based on well-established principles and practices
- Prepare certain parts of income and balance sheet statements, analyse consolidated or other balance sheets, accounting statements and reports
- Perform various tasks in monthly closing, e. g. accruals
- Take part in process improvements and other projects
- Support the yearly audits
- Provide professional support and guidance to junior colleagues
Join us if you have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience gained in accounting and strong accounting knowledge
- Fluent Czech and intermediate English knowledge
- Qualification in accounting/finance/economics
- Experience gained in a multinational environment is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Accuracy, attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you join us:
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals;
- To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- We provide corporate assets as, laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 20 GB data
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Czech (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.