Johnson Electric Group is the definite leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our Quality Department based in Ózd, Hungary we are looking for a
Senior Quality Engineer
- Responsible for good quality performance of production lines
- Initiate, monitor corrective and/or preventive actions in order to decrease internal scrap rate and solve customer quality claims
- Take part in internal and external quality audits and take corrective actions to eliminate internal findings during audits
- Communicate continually with the related customers and handle customers’ complaints
- Manage, lead, support and control the related Quality Engineers and Quality Inspectors
- Define root cause (8D, FTA, Ishikawa) and implement corrective action
- Take part in the optimization, improvement of the production processes in order to assure the condition of failure free production
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in high-volume electronic or mechanical production
- Knowledge and experience with common tools desired Quality Management
- Qualification on QS 9000/VDA 6.1/ISO TS16949
- Good command of English knowledge in written and spoken
- Excellent problem-solving and assertive communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package and bonus structure
- Great appreciation of entrepreneurial and out-of-the box thinking
- A truly international work context
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a truly international environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, travel support, annual bonus, etc.)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English and / or Hungarian.
When you apply you will be automatically redirected to the website of Serendi, Johnson Electric’s talent acquisition service provider.