Start something big today. Apply as:
Senior Quality Engineer for Airbag & Drive Assistance Projects (EPQ)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2500 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The department AE/EAB & AE/EDA-Bp has a lead development responsibility for Airbag and Driver Assistance (Park Pilot, Camera and Radar system) ECU’s projects, including project management and mechanical design. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers. Here we are looking for an new Enginering Project Quality (EPQ) role for safeguard our projects based on high level experience in automotive quality and project management.
Your contribution to something big:
- Take responsibility: You work as a specialist EPQ for Electric Control Units and are responsible for high quality product development according to international standards (e.g.,ASPICE, ISO26262).
- Use creativity and freedom: You are particiapte on the review Gates (QGs) of our products and provide through coordination and technical leadership of the Q teams the maturity of the Products and Q processes safe.
- Cooperation live: You are review partner for the Project team in the field of development quality and check compliance with requirements.
- Implement holistically: you are responsible for the Compliance with quality assurance measures in the Product Engineering Process. In the Project teams you are authorized to give instructions regarding Q-topics and evaluate the product maturity in terms of content and processes. You are responsible for track & present the Qualiyt status of the project acc. to Project Specific Quality Assurance plan to the managament.
- Creating something new: You are leading measures for improve preventive quality and make their own implementation in the development process safe. You are working here closely with partners from other product areas (Plants, Purchasing, Engineering, internal customers)
What distinguishes you:
- Bsc/Msc in engineering science, automation, mechanical or mechatronical comparable.
- Min. 3-4 year experience with new project management in automotive development or production area.
- Experience quality management methodes /FMEA, LL, 8D,/ problem solving and analytic mindset.
- Initiative and creative personality.
- Fluent English language knowledge.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.