Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Senior Quality Engineer
The primary function of this position is to facilitate and coordinate the activities to deliver performance levels that exceed Customer expectations and maintain their satisfaction, for the Corporate and Electrical Sector EMEA region. Furthermore, the position will be responsible to support the quality function within the Distribution Network and the Business Service Center in Budapest. The position will be responsible for driving standardized processes across ES EMEA achieving the stated goal of zero-defects quality performance, CONC to better than World Class Levels and Management Systems that support the Business needs of the organisation.
Your key deliverables:
- Lead the activities to drive performance that exceeds customer expectations, aligning ES EMEA strategies to achieve the goal of zero-defect quality and CONC to World Class Levels.
- Supporting continuous improvement in Quality Management System, working to ensure the standards of EQMS, ISO9001:2015, IATF16949, AS9100 etc and deployed and maintained in our sites, as required.
- Work with divisions and country sales organizations in driving performance improvements for all customer facing metrics (DPPM, C-Sat) for ES EMEA.
- Act as the representative of quality function for all strategic customer accounts. Responsible for both proactive and reactive communication with customers and the conduit for communications from customers to Eaton sites.
- Support the High Severity Customer Quality Escape Process for ES EMEA. Work alongside Regional Quality Manager and Division Quality leaders on timely escalation / communication of customer escape incidents. Provides on-site team support, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with other Eaton functions to maintain accurate performance indicators for ES EMEA, taking specific ownership of the accuracy of quality related metrics such Customer DPPM, CONC, Supplier DPPM, etc.
- Work with all sites and divisions to identify gaps in operating performance, find the root causes and drive to improve the performance of those sites.
- Develop, maintain, and advance processes, policies and procedures and lead efforts to standardize and deploy best practices identified across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering or related fields
- Technical knowledge in Quality Engineering / Management
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 2-3 year credit risk, collection or similar relevant experience as a Line Manager
- Experience supervising and motivating large teams to exceed goals and supervising a credit team in a Global environment
- Proven track record of improving collections, past dues and DSO
- Ability to analyze and assess credit risk
- Proven ability to research complex activities and problem solving skills
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Control
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.