For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Senior QA Analyst - Budapest
The candidate will be exposed on a daily basis to a range of topics in the following areas:
- Analyse requirements specifications for impact on the existing system as well as for gaps, testability, and applicability to stated use cases.
- Work with Product and Development teams to develop and review test plans for coverage, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Analyse our applications to identify key areas for automation.
- Create, maintain and execute automated and manual tests for workflow, web services, and user interfaces.
- Analyse defects found during testing to identify likely root cause, and document and communicate findings for further action.
- Design and operate a suite of tests used in validating the performance and stability of platform release candidates.
- Develop and extend automated test scripts, testing infrastructure, and all test related documentation.
- Perform test case management activities and track test requirement coverage.
- Monitor/create performance test suites that run within performance testing environment, and work closely with developer teams to identify issues and key areas for improvement and optimization.
- Provide production support to the Operations and Application Support teams, work with Release Engineers to ensure smooth delivery of our applications to our clients.
- Troubleshoot performance-related issues, identifying underlying problematic components, and communicating with other development teams to resolve.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science /Math/Statistics/Finance or a computer related field.
- 5+ years overall Software QA and test automation experience.
- Programming knowledge. (Preferred Java or Scala)
- Good working knowledge of both Unix and Windows operating systems environments.
- Good understanding in some of the following technologies: Selenium, WebDriver, TestFX, TestComplete test frameworks. Tools: Gradle, Stash, JIRA, Jenkins, Hudson, Eclipse IDE, TeamCity.
- Experience with C#, XML a plus
- Database experience is a plus - Oracle/MSSQL skills.
- High degree of motivation, with strong written and oral communications skills and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task, excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to working within a rapidly evolving state-of-the-art software architecture and strong multitasking abilities.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.