Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, they concentrate on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
Senior Public Cloud Network Architect (JI)
- As a "Senior Architect Network Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments of physical or virtual networks in cloud and container technology. You drive the further development of the network in our OpenStack-based cloud platform in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
- You will be involved in the design, operation and further development of OpenStack-based services on the Open Telekom Cloud Platform in the network area in close contact with the manufacturers.
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
- You further develop the physical and virtual network architecture, taking IT security aspects into account.
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of public cloud, open source and security.
- You are a trustworthy consultant for Public Cloud technology in the area of networks internally and for key customers.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes) or excellent networking with the relevant OpenSource communities and many years of experience in OpenSource projects.
- Very good knowledge of Linux, Linux Network System Technologies, Software Defined Networks and OpenStack (especially Neutron, Nova, Cinder and Heat).
- Very good knowledge of the close integration of development and application operation in the Cloud especially in Automation with Ansible and Ansible Tower/AWX.
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Very good knowledge of agile development processes as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps).
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating a proof-of-concept with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Detailed programming experience with Python.
- Excellent ability to assess technical solutions and to make the necessary decisions when solving them.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
Working hours: Mon-Fri, normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position