Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Senior Project Manager - 257774
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
To manage cross functional business critical projects.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
Manage key company projects
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for timely and quality implementation of key company projects
- Ensure proper project setup, carefully involve necessary business units and functions
- Ensure proper and regular usage of tools, like: project charter, meeting minutes, risk management tool, project timing, workshops, etc.
- Drive and challenge project team on their assumptions of how the project will be successfully executed
“3 why” deep understanding of business need, business case (both benefits, expenses, investments) operational requirements and technical solutions
- Act as liaison among the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensure visible leadership of key projects and align goals and scope if necessary.
- Ensure project transparency via visible leadership and proactive communication
- MAKE DECISION regarding issue categorization and necessary escalation
- Provide e2e project reporting
- Responsible for project documentation according to internal rules
- Responsible for detailed progress reports and status updates
- Report project status to Vodafone Hungary senior management team.
- Present project status / update to GMT
- Support Governance
- MAKE DECISION to ensure full project compliance with Governance processes
- Support other functions in project management
- Coach project managers of other departments with tools, knowledge to manage their projects on their own
- Provide project management knowledge transfer by conducting Project Management trainings
We are looking for you if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse project team, managers and executives
- Capable of resolving conflicts, good influencing skills
- Effectively manage changes (environment and project)
- Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
- Strategic outlook, attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive, can work individually but very good team player
- Able to synthesize complicated concepts and to simplify the complex issues
- Fluent English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!