Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Senior project manager (Debrecen)
- We are looking for a program manager who intended to oversee the development, testing, deployment and support of software releases. The practice of release management combines the general business emphasis of traditional project management, the supervision of the work of the business analyst colleagues (who are responsible for the individual projects) and reporting towards the internal clients and management.Be involved in structural problem solving activities
- Manage internal and international projects or subprojects based on the PMI as T-systems project management standard
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
- Lead and co-ordinate the go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Manage project administration
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Monitor the progress of projects and make regular status reports
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Evaluate project risks, and create risk mitigation plans
- Represent solutions and projects on different project boards, and operate as a link between internal and external project teams
If you have…
- At least bachelor’s degree
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 2-6 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- General understanding of computer networking (LAN, WAN, VPN, Routing, QoS)
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in German and English are a must
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office
- ITIL exam
- PersonalityHolistic view
- Have a self-driven attitude
- Good communication skills
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.