Senior Product Data Technician
Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment.
What is the purpose of the job?
The purpose of the job is to ensure high product data quality to support the EndtoEnd execution and product data maintenance for securing customer satisfactions and needs are fulfilled.
What is the job about?
- You will contribute to efficient Product Master Data, structures and documents within SCRUM team according to Grundfos Standards and Processes and in SAP MM enviroment
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining Product Master data in SAP MM enviroment for Global product ranges
- You will communicate to SCRUM Team on status and progress on own tasks progress
- You will contribute, support and ensure well-functioning and self-organized SCRUM team and agile mindset
- You will initiate, fill in and review the Master Data Agreement together with key stakeholders
- You will be gatekeeper for correct data quality
- You will coordinate Product Master Data launches towards sales.
What do you need to apply?
- You have 2-3 years of experience of product data and documentation handling
- You have technical background
- You have experience in SAP insights
- You have analytical and logical skills
- You have English knowledge at negotiation level
- You have service mindset
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.