Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“You will be the driving force of creating outstanding products & experiences that will make children and fans all over the world come to visit our website“
Senior Procurement Project Manager, EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services)
- Novelty project management, from concept freeze to MP to secure the product launch, secure the product launch, stakeholder & supplier management, cost negotiations and improvement of processes, as well as innovation.
- Partnership with and leading internal stakeholders, strategic sourcing teams and external suppliers to meet FMC target cost.
- Partnership with internal stakeholders and external supplier for DFM/DFA, test solutions of Novelty projects
- Represent Procurement to approve and reject EP, FEP, PP gate exit.
- Partnership with and leading/ influencing internal stakeholders and external suppliers for the resolution of the technical issues in Novelty projects.
- Partnership with and leading/ influencing internal stakeholder and external supplier for capacity evaluation based on Novelty project volume in life cycle.
- Budgeting the Capex/Opex for novelty projects and manage the cost within budget set.
- Coordinate with the strategic sourcing team to optimize the supply base of Novelty projects.
- Drive and achieve compliance, savings and other KPIs as assigned.
- Build, maintain and manage the supply base, including supplier development, production/ supplier risk & quality, performance, supply chain resiliency, responsible sourcing and sustainability.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in a Business, Supply Chain or Engineering-related (e.g. Electronics/ Computer Engineering) field
- Min 8-10+ years’ relevant working experience in EMS (electronics manufacturing services) operations management: strategic sourcing/ project management, procurement/ supplier/ portfolio management experience; with high quality deliverables, in a multinational manufacturing environment.
- Strong negotiation, communication, influencing and analytical skills – with ability to develop, manage and foster supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- Work experience with global or multi-geography coverage/ multicultural scope & influence.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of manufacturing methodologies & processes of SMT and Box build.
- Proven experience in EMS cost models.
- Deep category knowledge including best practices, external landscape, negotiation strategies, benchmarking.
- Strong knowledge in mechatronics commodity markets, key players and transactions.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Takes initiative, recognizes and acts on opportunities.
- Strategic & analytical thinking abilities.
- Solution and results orientation with proven ability to deliver.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Nice to have
- Master’s Degree (MA/ MBA/ MSc) in a related field (e.g. Electronics Engineering).
- ERP knowledge such as SAP, Oracle.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The mission of Procurement is to ensure global supply base operation excellence and compliance of LEGO requirements for procurement by supply market intelligence, sourcing strategy and benchmarking for related categories.
The role manages development and sustaining of on-time delivery of products/components, with best price & highest quality. This role project manages to drive product development of Novelty elements (from design to mass production, until market exit), stakeholder & supplier management, cost negotiations and improvement of processes, as well as innovation. The role leads complex negotiations at global/ regional levels, drives supplier segmentation & performance management initiatives at global/ regional levels. Drives capacity management with global suppliers. The role manages stakeholders to secure outstanding product quality that meets LEGO Quality and Product Safety Standards, and on-time delivery.
The role is also responsible of developing assigned category supplier panel, establishing and executing sourcing strategy and support supplier management.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!