Senior Payroll Analyst
Your future job
As senior payroll analyst you join our growing HR Shared Service Center in Budapest. You are responsible for the end-to-end payroll processing and/or payroll vendor relationship management for a batch of around 400 pay slips for the UK. Your day-to-day job is about preparing and processing these monthly payroll runs, completing gross-to-net calculations on the payroll engine and through the payroll vendor.
In addition, you:
• Compile, reconcile and transmit all data to the payroll partner;
• Process all types of payments and deductions, including wage loans, payroll and benefit adjustments;
• Investigate and correct errors associated with the auditing of payroll data before the payroll cycle is finalized;
• Balance and review all payroll output and complete all controls and checks in compliant manner;
• Manage money movements for salaries, statutory payments and any other third-party payments according to the deadlines;
• Process taxes and statutory reporting/filing according to local regulations;
• Liaise on regular basis with other teams and vendors to ensure actions and issues are followed through and resolved;
• Coordinate third party reporting and data transfers;
• Agree on payroll schedules and calendars with payroll vendor;
• Keep the benefit administration;
• Create, update and maintain desktop procedures for all payroll, T&A and benefit processes in accordance with local legislative compliance, HR policies and other policies;
• Assist in testing of all system, tax, version updates and enhancements;
• Act as back-up for other payroll operations within EMA region if needed.
What is in it for you
We are simply an amazing team to be part of, located in a new building in Budapest, not that far from the city center. This new office will be your second home where you built up your career with us. Our office is growing fast, so feel free to also recommend your friends and family to join our organization.
Furthermore, you will have:
• The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
• A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
• Working with the latest SAP/S4 HANA systems;
Money-wise: we offer a competitive base salary, interesting package. Have we already convinced you to become part of our team?
You are our ideal colleague if you…
• Are able to complete root cause analysis, research and resolve issues in a timely fashion;
• Work independently and diligently under pressure with minimal direct supervision;
• Have the ability to perform work that is complex and varied, and collects and evaluate information to determine the best course of actions, identify solutions and/or raise attention from senior leadership if necessary;
• Bring in fundamental knowledge of functional concepts from your prior experience;
• Like to support and participate in global projects related to your field and be involved in operational improvements and reengineering of them;
• Make decisions within authorized parameters, wherein originality and ingenuity is often required;
• Know how to design and maintain end-to-end processes and document them;
• Enjoy to train your colleagues on lower levels in the organization;
• Have knowledge of UK payroll legislation, and (plus, not mandatory) also of another European country;
You as a person…
• Have strong customer service skills with employees even in conflict and complaint situations;
• Have strong planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure you meet payroll processing deadlines;
• Have latitude to interpret broad instructions;
• Are flexible to working in different time zones, and deal with payroll peak periods;
• Naturally built positive relationships with the partners you work with;
• Have excellent communication capabilities and practices, both verbal and written in English. Any other language is a benefit;
• Have strong numerical and analytical skills and attention to detail, also under high pressure.
Curious to learn more, or already decided that you are interested in joining our team in Budapest? Click ‘apply now’ and you will hear back from us as soon as possible.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 5%
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.