Senior Network & Security Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a Network & Security engineer in our Global Network & Security team.
The role is to proactively and reactively manage the network and security devices , act on alarms from our network management systems , act on incidents reported by our customer. Troubleshoot & analyse incidents and changes , make suggestions to fix and implement the solution. Test and deploy software upgrades or security patches . Work as a full member of our international team that consists out of 50 Engineers.
- Cisco (Routing & SDWAN / Catalyst & Nexus Switching / Aironet Wireless / ASA Firewall, PRIME, ISE) MUST on routing and switching.
- CheckPoint ( Firewall & DDoS Appliance & Web Application & VSX )
- F5 ( LTM , ASM, APM, GTM )
- Fortinet ( Firewall )
- Meraki ( Wireless / Firewall / SDWAN ) Good to have.
- Palo Alto ( Firewall )
This role involves client interaction.
The scope of products / vendors covers:
- Act on Incidents reported by our network management tools
- Practively test & upgrade software on various devices
- Analyse capacity management reports & propose improvements
- Prepare and execute Change requests
- Remotely Configure new devices
- Interact with multiple teams ( Helpdesk , Customer , Service delivery Mgr )
- Make technical advisory / designs for customer network migrations.
- Make technical advisory to improve customer security environment.
- Communicate & raise incidents to 3the party ( vendors / telecom providers )
- Create and update documentation sets
- Propose improvement plans ( technical & human activity )
- Proactively seek guidance from peers and seniors where required.
- Team presentations on your activities
- Propose improvements for our our network management tools / Configuration
- Analyse reporting before used by Service Delivery Manager
- 5 years’ experience in networking & security ( see list of vendors )
- Hands on experience to work in an Itil structured organisation dealing with Incident / Change / Problem management using Service Now
- Hands on experience in handling any of major IT infrastructure vendor products such as Cisco , Meraki , Checkpoint , F5 , Fortinet , Palo Alto
- Configuring network & security devices with end to end security in mind
- Configuring end to end Quality of Service
- Troubleshout using traffic analysers , netflow colectors , capacity management tools
- Understand to interprete wireless ( WIFI ) site survey reports
- Execute / tune wireless ( WIFI ) radio management
- Masters or graduate
- Technical certifications ( at least one CCNP / CCIE badge is required )
- Cisco CCIE Routing & Switching
- Cisco CCIE Security
- Cisco CCIE Wireless
- Cisco CCNP R&S / Sec / Wireless
- Checkpoint CCSA / CCSE
- Fortinet NSE 6 or Higher
- PaloAlto Certified
- F5 Certified Solution Expert
- Meraki Certified Meraki Network Operator
- English speaking & writing skills ( additional languages is a plus )
What do we offer:
- Complex training programme and learning opportunities afterwards
- Outstanding work environment (is “startup” rings a bell?!)
- Fair compensation and benefit package
- Career opportunities (… as we like to see our people growing
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.