At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Senior Marketing Automation Platform System Administrator
What you will do:
- Translate business requirements into solutions and deliverables for marketing automation and development teams
- Devising and executing a Marketing Operations strategy within an enterprise organisation
- Facilitate the defining and scoping of business requirements, and be the subject matter expert in strategy sessions and customer meetings
- Work on market extension projects, onboarding new markets/instances/accounts
- Lead the in-housing of platform development and maintenance works
- Configure, implement and maintain all aspects of the Oracle Eloqua software platform
- Ensure GDPR compliance for all processes and requests
- Participate and lead platform development and database cleansing projects
- Facilitate live platform trainings for our clients, introduce developments and create official guides
- Complete thorough investigations into daily requests regarding both Eloqua and Salesforce integration issues
This job is for you if you have:
- Eloqua platform experience at a deeply technical level is a huge advantage, 4+ years relevant experience is a must
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service – or equivalent marketing automation platform - certification is preferable
- Deep understanding of GDPR and e-privacy regulations’ in Marketing context
- Demonstrable experience in designing and establishing Lead Management processes between Marketing and Sales functions
- Advanced English skills, both oral and written
- A knowledge of Salesforce (Sales Cloud) is a must
- Familiarity with Enterprise software and project implementation life cycles
- Familiarity with ITIL environment is preferable
- Database management experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to frame complex digital marketing, CRM and technical concepts in a way that helps explanations for better understanding for our clients
- Ability to bridge the gap between business, marketing and technology personnel
- Experience with and understanding of the B2B sales cycle
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Media Planner, Consultant
- Online Marketing
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!