To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Senior Mail Services Engineer
As part of our drive to develop and enhance our technical support offering from our Budapest office we are recruiting for a Senior Mail Services Engineer.
Working as part of our growing EMEA Cloud, Infrastructure and Application Services (CIAS) Unit, your duties will include:
- Provide support on incident management process with the execution of health check and known errors procedures, including trouble shooting, incident analysis and resolution (includes Outlook client on Win7/10 and Citrix)
- Prepare, plan and coordinate the implementation of configuration change requests to be executed out of working hours
- Maintenance of technical troubleshooting documentation related to incident resolution and change implementation performed by the service hereby described. (includes Outlook client on Win7/10 and Citrix)
- Execute requests for Public Folder provisioning and management
- Execute requests for email archive provisioning and management
- Execute requests for investigation on message tracking issues based on existing procedures
- Prepare, plan and coordinate the execution of operations during IT Service Continuity Management exercise
- 7 years relevant experience in the area of expertise applicable to the position: eg. incident or change management / technical troubleshooting on Win7/10 Outlook client and Citrix / request management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English skills both written & spoken
- Any proficient EU language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Highly tenacious, combined with high stress resistance
- Ability to maintain oversight while coordinating multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously
- Organizationally sensitive, proven track record of developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and internal work groups
Why should you join us at Unisys?
We are developing our technical support capability within our central Budapest office. This dedicated technical team has the opportunity to grow as we progress and the potential to work with a number of our major global and European clients. As an employer we will offer career opportunities that encourage learning, promote growth and develop your talent to its fullest. Unisys Budapest is a certified ITIL training center with an appetite to support you in your growth through in house learning courses and certifications. Join us and you will have the opportunity to make an impact and grow professionally!
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.