Senior L3/L4 EMS Support Executive
About the job
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
If you have an interest in grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with TCS is for you.
Work as a TCS Application Senior Support/Operation Analyst on assigned Projects/ Application maintenance and be accountable for the uninterrupted services or Application availability to the end users. The ideal candidate should be able to Diagnose, troubleshoot, and develop new solutions to solve the root cause of problems with in the SLA’s. An ideal candidate will have opportunity to grow in career to Operations Manager. The scope of the role is to provide support for the Network Management/Element Management applications for large Telecommunications service provider
- Degrees: University or College degree.
- Operations / Support experience in any of the EMS / NMS tools:
SIAE NMS5 Microwave
Anritsu Signal Analyzer
NSN NetAct/TNMS Siemens
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Unix/Linux with experience on Shell/Perl scripting.
- Knowledge of the following network protocols DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS, ARP, DNS, NTP.
- Ability to read & diagnose IP packets through the use of Wireshark packet analyzer.
- Knowledge of VLAN, VPN, and networking concept is required.
- 5+ years of Application Support/Operations Analyst in maintaining EMS applications.
- Experience of working with Multi culture and Geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills. Should be comfortable in communicating the problem statement to the end users.
- Any industry wide accepted certification in NMS/EMS telecom domain.
- Hands-on experience on performing software & patch upgrades on servers
- Understanding of the IMS technology, knowledge of SS7 and ISDN PRI/ SIP Trunking
- Knowledge of VLAN, VPN, Metro Ethernet and networking concept is required
- Coding experience with C++, Java, Python
- Experience of working with larger teams ( 40 + FTE ) and being part of large and complex projects
Development and career opportunities of the position:
- Working in a multinational company with diverse environment.
- Excellent performance will be rewarded and has to the potential to become a Operations Manager.
At TCS you will discover:
- Continuous learning and development
- Professionally outstandingly strong client team
- Chance to improve professional communication, in handling multi-technology and multi-tasking environment
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally
- Industry: Information Technology and Services
- Employment Type: Full-time
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time