Senior L&D Trainer (JO-1908-435130)
Your tasks will be:
- Conducting trainings for team members and leaders
- Creating learning materials
- Keeping the L&D system up to date
- Hosting workshops, training sessions
- Coaching leaders
A bit about you:
- You’ll be experienced in learning and development within the workplace (or a similar environment) and in identifying learning needs.(minimum 5+ years)
- You’ll have extensive experience in developing creative and engaging training/content e.g. workshops, training sessions and programs.
- You’ll be a confident and engaging facilitator and communicator, being totally comfortable in front of both small and large audiences.
- You’re an adaptable self-starter and use your initiative to keep things running at a pace without waiting for answers to come to you.
- You’re comfortable with generating, understanding and interpreting data.
- You love to coach and support others, with demonstrable examples of when you’ve had success.
- You’re a natural people person who can build trust and rapport with ease.
- Legally authorized to work in Hungary. Sadly we cannot support visas for this role
What we offer in return:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.