Liemur is a Software house with branches in London and Budapest. We are now building a new development team with backend and frontend developers in Budapest. This core team is made of very experienced people only. Joining us means working with other senior developers with whom you will be able to develop your own skills further.
SENIOR JAVA developer - Very good income
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
We build modern, event-driven, RESTful APIs and internal web applications supporting data ingestion processes.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle:
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch for persistence
- Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- React/Redux for web applications
- 5+ years of project experience
- A solid knowledge of the Java SE language
- Excellent technical design skills
- Experience in TDD development
- Clean coding
- Knowledge on general software architecture
- Some experience with database and data oriented applications
The main programming language is Java (Vert.x, RxJava, Vavr...) but we embrace polyglot programming with:
We embrace the DevOps approach taking responsibility for the software we’ve built through its entire lifecycle. Having control over CICD pipeline and cloud infrastructure our code runs on. In production the team is empowered to deliver often and deliver fast.
You are not expected to know all these technologies already.
- 1 or 2 days Home-Office per week
- Flexible working hours
- Long term project
- Steady environment
- Positive and modern management
What we offer:
We are offering very high salary/daily-rate for the right candidates!!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Flexible workplace - Budapest
How to apply/contact information:
Send a detailed CV in English.